Rader Electric was incorporated in 1985. Our goal was, and still is, to provide excellent service to our clients both residential and commercial, builders and remodelers.
For the past 30 years, myself and the staff I have trained feel we have served our customers well with fine workmanship, quality products, cost containment practices, and relevant advice while keeping their environment safe and clean.
The construction methods we employ provide for our safety as well as the customers and the protection of our clients property. We are proud of that commitment.
It is important for us to maintain our standards for continuing education and product research to enable us to meet all our customers' demands.
You may say this sounds like hog wash but I truly believe we provide the best service you can buy. In February 2008 we received our first Angie's List 2007 Super Service award. Since then we have received the 2011, 2012 and 2013 award. Our customers provided us with this award and you can view their comments at www.angieslist.com. Our goal is to provide value for the customer.
- Licensed electrical contractor by the State of Michigan
- Staff comprised of licensed master electricians, journeyman electricians, and registered apprentices by the State of Michigan
- Certified to install, Generac, Guardian, Siemens, Centurion, Briggs and Stratton and Milbank generators.
- We hold numerous continuing education certificates in residential and commercial lighting, code compliance, asbestos awareness training, power quality and grounding
- Insured for all requirements of the State of Michigan
- Member of the Reciprocal Electrical Council Inc., International Association of Electrical Inspectors, Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce. Profession Network Group, Houzz and Angie’s List.